When is the Best Time of Year to Begin Pest Control?
There is no “wrong” time to begin termite control. These wood-boring, cellulose-eating machines never sleep. All they need is a 24/7 food source such as wood frames, drywall, and furniture in a home. When they reproduce or swarm, your troubles are just beginning. The key to fighting your foe is with regular inspections.
Protect your investment by scheduling termite inspections by the professionals at Times Up Termite. We are experts at knowing how these bugs work. Our licensed team has the skills and equipment to rid them from your Oakland home effectively. Schedule an inspection with us today and secure your peace of mind.
Why Today is the Best Time to Contact a Pest Inspection Service
Waiting too long leaves your home at the mercy of an insect whose sole purpose in life is to eat and destroy. Here are a couple of reasons to seek an inspection for your house:
- Signs of Infestation: These pests leave a few hints that they have moved in and set up shop in the walls of your abode.
- Hollow Sounds: If you tap on woodwork, and it sounds hollow, it’s possible the insides have been decimated.
- Swarmers in Your Home: During mating season, winged termites will fly away from the nest to form new colonies. That nest may be in your house.
- Swarmers Outside: Colonies living under outbuildings will exit to establish new nests.
- Chewing Noises in Walls: When it is quiet enough, you may hear a light munching sound. That is your annoying insect neighbors eating you out of house and home.
- Mud Tubes: Bits of dirt clinging to walls or the ground may indicate tunnels.
- Buying a New Home: This should be at the top of your list when purchasing a home in Oakland. Having a termite control expert can alleviate concerns and safeguard your family. Ideally, you should inspect for all types of pests, but the wood-boring ones are a must. They cause billions of dollars in damage each year, and you do not want to inherit these intruders.
- When Ineffective Treatments Fail: Being complacent about these bugs only opens a can of problems later. Termite barriers and traps do not last forever, and various factors such as heavy rains, flooding, and water leaks can cause failure in your protection. A licensed professional has a variety of options to eliminate these pests, including using Altriset. It is a reduced risk pesticide that is “green” and is better around children and pregnant women.
Decide Today to Safeguard Your Home from Unwanted Wood-Boring Bugs
Protect your investment and your family when you take a proactive approach to termite control in your Oakland home. Regular termite inspections by the professionals at Times Up Termite, Inc. ensures you can ward off intruders and thwart potential damage. Our team will come in and conduct a thorough examination of your premises. We offer solutions for your situation and utilize effective means to rid you of these pests, including using HEPA vacuums to clean up debris without pushing it into the air. We offer free termite inspections and work with you to establish a tailored plan to keep these pests away.
Give us a call at 510-568-7200 to speak with our team of experts at Times Up Termite, Inc. You can also contact us online to request a free termite inspection.