ADMIN ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
Times Up Termite/Schafer Construction is a well-established company with many years of experience in the termite and construction industry. We have been in business for 30 years, and we have become one of East Bay’s most respected termite and construction companies. We are looking for an Admin Assistant/Receptionist to join our team of highly motivated employees in the termite and construction industry.
- Answers incoming calls and assists clients with their questions and concerns. Also, direct phone calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Scheduling inspection and appointments and rescheduling if needed.
- Monitor the client’s confirmation of appointment for the next day. Call or send emails to confirm if needed.
- Do daily itineraries and field sheets for the inspectors.
- Type and send out termite reports for inspectors.
- Assist with other administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, faxing etc.
- Assist with scheduling and/or rescheduling work orders as needed.
- Assist office staff and inspectors with other miscellaneous clerical duties as needed.
- At least 1 year of administrative experience.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Database programs.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and multi-task work.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and written effectively.
- Open to learn and take direction.
- Must be able to exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive issues.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- 401K Plan
- Call Us at 510-568-7200
- Email Resume at: ContactUs@timesuptermite.com